top of page
The Bridgfy Group’s vision is to connect the power of research and theory to everyday practice and decision-making. Our mission is to inspire our clients to exceed their own expectations by integrating the power of research into their practice.
Job Description – Research Assistant
JOB SUMMARY: To design and execute research projects and perform data collection and analysis as assigned. A Research Assistant position supports the project lead on the main research projects by gathering data, compiling bibliographies, appropriately citing all information used, managing schedules, managing databases, assisting with the dissemination of data and studies, and other work as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Identifying, compiling, and managing qualitative and quantitative data, bibliographies, and citations references.
• Managing project databases, gathering data and documents, managing timelines, bibliographies, annotating research documents and academic literature, data compilation, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, administering survey questions.
• Preparing, producing and presenting written reports and the visual representation of data, including charts, tables, photographs, and video.
• Running preliminary analyses of collected data and otherwise assisting in the execution and dissemination of projects.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and reports as necessary.
• Coordinating, cleaning, organizing, and managing data based on projects.
• Collecting and organizing specified data from various sources, which may include subject matter experts, surveys of reports and forecasts, personal observations, and other appropriate resources.
• Analyzing collected data for trends and outliers with an eye towards translating research into the organization’s efficiency, profits, or other specified parameters.
• Identifying potential strategies and offers to resolve issues identified by data analysis.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
● Minimum educational requirement of a Master’s or equivalent knowledge and experience or in a field related to an area of assignment.
● Two to Five years of related experience in data research and analysis and/or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
● Able to work part-time between 5 - 10 hours/week.
● Must have a personal laptop or computer to work from.
• Familiarity with how to cite in APA requirements.
• Experience in using organizational skills while having the necessary attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Atlas TI, SPSS, Zoom, and other research tools.
• Knowledge of social scientific interviewing, data analysis, and survey methods.
• Evidence of effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet project deadlines and stay organized.
• Experience with group research projects and academic research beyond what was required for completing a degree.
• Broad understanding of corporate business organizations and work cultures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent data analytics skills with the ability to prepare accurate reports of results.
Starting at $20.00/hour or higher based on previous experience.
Remote work environment so communication is conducted via phone or laptop.
Use of computers, software, and office machines will be required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk while working.
Ability to navigate various locations and settings on the internet to show multi-tasking skills.
Hands on training along with a mentorship process.
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION STATEMENT:
We conduct pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications.
BACKGROUND CHECK STATEMENT:
We conduct pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon the successful passing of the background check.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit a (1) a cover letter describing their research experience and interests, (2) a CV with contact information, (3) a list of 2-3 references (with email information). To the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer. We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
bottom of page